SportsCAD Video Analysis - Overview
- FREE to all TennisOne members. The SportsCAD Home video analysis software product ($99 retail) is now FREE to all TennisOne members as long as they retain their membership. See bottom of this page to download SportsCAD. See demo of SportsCAD analysis in action.
- SportsCAD is an easy-to-use but powerful video analysis software product designed help you analyze the biomechanics of sport and motion.
- SportsCAD is an incredibly powerful learning or teaching tool. You can draw and highlight critical stroke and motion elements, as well as compare videos in a side-by-side manner, with the action synched for exact comparisons.
- View two vides side-by-side.
- View and analyze in slow-motion (60 frames per second)
- Advanced drawing features
- Capture or import videos
- Zoom and pan mode
- Multipic mode (5 images in staggered motion sequence)
- Lefty play - turn a righty into a lefty
- Zoom and pan modes
- Calculate angles
- Print pictures and notes
To Download and Install SportsCAD Home (TennisOne Members Only)
Note: SportsCAD software runs only on Windows XP, Vista or Windows 7 base computers
- Login to www.tennisone.com
- Click on green "My TennisOne" tab beneath login area.
- Click on "Bonuses/Referrals" tab.
- Follow the instructions for downloading and installing.
TennisOne stroke models to use SportsCAD
Click here to access over 120 stroke video models provided by TennisOne.
Not a TennisOne member but want instant access to SportsCAD?
Click here to see all the benefits of a TennisOne membership, including free access to the SportsCAD Home video package. It's risk-free, as you can sign up for a 30 day free trial.
Click here. for more information about SportsCAD technology and products.