The Best of Ken DeHart," DVD
"The Best of Ken DeHart" is a DVD featuring the best and most popular corrective techniques, mental toughness training, and drills from Ken DeHart, USPTA and PTR Master Professional.
About Ken DeHart
Ken DeHart, Associate Editor for TennisOne and Director of Tennis at the San Jose Swim & Racquet Club in San Jose was awarded the 2005 USPTA Career Development Award at the USPTA Annual Conference in Las Vegas, Nevada.
The Career Development Award recognizes the USPTA Professional with the most continuing education points of the 11,000 pros in the USA. This is the second consecutive year Ken has been recognized with this award.
Ken DeHart has a number of prestigious accomplishments in his tennis career, including:
- USPTA and PTR Master Professional (one of only two in the world).
- Two-time NORCAL USPTA Pro of the Year, and two-time Southwest USPTA Pro of the Year.
PTR International Pro of the Year.
- USA High Performance Coach and USA National Trainer for Development Coaches.
- Gold Medalist, Huntsman World Senior Games, and California State Games, Men's 50 Singles.
- Premier Advisory Staff, Wilson Racquet Sports