Corrective Techniques and Myth Busters
"Corrective Techniques & Myth Busters" is a 2 disk DVD that diagnoses the cause, not the symptom, of the most common errors in tennis and presents a simple, easy to use approach to correcting those errors.
"Corrective Techniques & Myth Busters" covers the following key areas:
- Discover the 5 steps to recognizing the Monsters in Your Mind.
- Learn the 5 secrets to defeating the Monsters:
- Warm up drills
- Drills to practice defeating the Monsters.
- Strategies to prepare for success
About Ken DeHart
Ken DeHart, Associate Editor for TennisOne and Director of Tennis at the San Jose Swim & Racquet Club in San Jose was awarded the 2005 USPTA Career Development Award at the USPTA Annual Conference in Las Vegas, Nevada.
The Career Development Award recognizes the USPTA Professional with the most continuing education points of the 11,000 pros in the USA. This is the second consecutive year Ken has been recognized with this award.
Ken DeHart has a number of prestigious accomplishments in his tennis career, including:
- USPTA and PTR Master Professional (one of only two in the world).
- Two-time NORCAL USPTA Pro of the Year, and two-time Southwest USPTA Pro of the Year.
PTR International Pro of the Year.
- USA High Performance Coach and USA National Trainer for Development Coaches.
- Gold Medalist, Huntsman World Senior Games, and California State Games, Men's 50 Singles.
- Premier Advisory Staff, Wilson Racquet Sports
Price $49.00 (2 disk set)