Drills for Adanced Players," DVD
"Drills for Advanced Players " is a DVD featuring the best and most popular drills for for players, coaches and prosfrom Ken DeHart, USPTA and PTR Master Professional.
Who is this DVD designed for? Advanced players with years of experience who want infuse energy and fun into their game, coaches who need new ideas for their USTA teams or high school teams and tennis pros who need some new ideas to inspire their lessons.Ken uses higher level 4.5 and 5.0 players to demonstrate how you can solidify your game and still take it to the next level.
- Use these moving and unique warm up drills to get your game ready for your best performance.
- Tired of the same old drills you learned in high school? Try these on for a change and add new life to your practice sessions and new energy to your tired old game.
Need new games to work on adding new skills to your high level game – try these on for size.
About Ken DeHart
Ken DeHart, Associate Editor for TennisOne and Director of Tennis at the San Jose Swim & Racquet Club in San Jose was awarded the 2005 USPTA Career Development Award at the USPTA Annual Conference in Las Vegas, Nevada.
The Career Development Award recognizes the USPTA Professional with the most continuing education points of the 11,000 pros in the USA. This is the second consecutive year Ken has been recognized with this award.
Ken DeHart has a number of prestigious accomplishments in his tennis career, including:
- USPTA and PTR Master Professional (one of only two in the world).
- Two-time NORCAL USPTA Pro of the Year, and two-time Southwest USPTA Pro of the Year.
PTR International Pro of the Year.
- USA High Performance Coach and USA National Trainer for Development Coaches.
- Gold Medalist, Huntsman World Senior Games, and California State Games, Men's 50 Singles.
- Premier Advisory Staff, Wilson Racquet Sports