|"Drills for Intermediate Players," DVD," by Ken DeHart
"Drills for Intermediate Players" is a DVD featuring the best and most popular drills for for players, coaches and pros from Ken DeHart, USPTA and PTR Master Professional.
Who is this DVD designed for? Intermediate players who want to take their game to a new level, coaches who need new ideas for their USTA teams or high school teams and tennis pros who need some new ideas to inspire their lessons.Ken designed this DVD to feature actual intermediate players demonstrating skills and games to improve your practice and match play skills:
- Experience movement & warm up drills to get you into the game and more agile on the court.
- Fast action on-court drills for Intermediate Players –everyone’s favorite for competition and fun.
- Easy to use tennis tips to improve Intermediate Level Players match play skills in games and match play – easy to remember
You will love these games to practice and improve your tennis game, both fun & competitive.
About Ken DeHart
Ken DeHart, Associate Editor for TennisOne and Director of Tennis at the San Jose Swim & Racquet Club in San Jose was awarded the 2005 USPTA Career Development Award at the USPTA Annual Conference in Las Vegas, Nevada.
The Career Development Award recognizes the USPTA Professional with the most continuing education points of the 11,000 pros in the USA. This is the second consecutive year Ken has been recognized with this award.
Ken DeHart has a number of prestigious accomplishments in his tennis career, including:
- USPTA and PTR Master Professional (one of only two in the world).
- Two-time NORCAL USPTA Pro of the Year, and two-time Southwest USPTA Pro of the Year.
PTR International Pro of the Year.
- USA High Performance Coach and USA National Trainer for Development Coaches.
- Gold Medalist, Huntsman World Senior Games, and California State Games, Men's 50 Singles.
- Premier Advisory Staff, Wilson Racquet Sports