Defeating the Monsters in Your Mind
"Defeating the Monsters in Your Mind" is a DVD with a common sense approach to mental toughness, an approach that help you defeat the Monsters in Your Mind and reach your competitive potential.
"Defeating the Monsters in Your Mind" covers the following key areas:
- Identify and defeat the Monsters, whether the Monsters are the score, opponent, weather, or the calls.
Tennis teaching professionals and club players have experienced instant success with my "comon sense" approach to improving their game and skills.
About Ken DeHart
Ken DeHart, Associate Editor for TennisOne and Director of Tennis at the San Jose Swim & Racquet Club in San Jose was awarded the 2005 USPTA Career Development Award at the USPTA Annual Conference in Las Vegas, Nevada.
The Career Development Award recognizes the USPTA Professional with the most continuing education points of the 11,000 pros in the USA. This is the second consecutive year Ken has been recognized with this award.
Ken DeHart has a number of prestigious accomplishments in his tennis career, including:
- USPTA and PTR Master Professional (one of only two in the world).
- Two-time NORCAL USPTA Pro of the Year, and two-time Southwest USPTA Pro of the Year.
PTR International Pro of the Year.
- USA High Performance Coach and USA National Trainer for Development Coaches.
- Gold Medalist, Huntsman World Senior Games, and California State Games, Men's 50 Singles.
- Premier Advisory Staff, Wilson Racquet Sports