|"Skills, Drills and Games for Beginning Players," DVD," by Ken DeHart
"Skills, Drills and Games for Beginning Players" is a DVD featuring the best and most popular drills for – for players, coaches and pros from Ken DeHart, USPTA and PTR Master Professional.
Who is this DVD designed for? Players who want to take their game to a new level, coaches who need new ideas for their USTA teams or high school teams and tennis pros who need some new ideas to inspire their lessons. Ken demonstrates in this DVD how entry level to 3.0 players, both beginners –and adults. You can improve your skills and love doing it.
- Exciting movement & warm up drills to make tennis a “moving experience”.
- Fast action skill builders – drills and tips to improve your level of play quickly.
- You will love these games that thrill – for practicing and improving your game.
This DVD has fast action drills and games for all level beginners that can be adjusted for both intermediate and advanced players.
About Ken DeHart
Ken DeHart, Associate Editor for TennisOne and Director of Tennis at the San Jose Swim & Racquet Club in San Jose was awarded the 2005 USPTA Career Development Award at the USPTA Annual Conference in Las Vegas, Nevada.
The Career Development Award recognizes the USPTA Professional with the most continuing education points of the 11,000 pros in the USA. This is the second consecutive year Ken has been recognized with this award.
Ken DeHart has a number of prestigious accomplishments in his tennis career, including:
- USPTA and PTR Master Professional (one of only two in the world).
- Two-time NORCAL USPTA Pro of the Year, and two-time Southwest USPTA Pro of the Year.
PTR International Pro of the Year.
- USA High Performance Coach and USA National Trainer for Development Coaches.
- Gold Medalist, Huntsman World Senior Games, and California State Games, Men's 50 Singles.
- Premier Advisory Staff, Wilson Racquet Sports