Building a Kick Serve
"Building a Kick Serve" is a DVD featuring the keys to building a kick serve, one of biggest weapons that you can add to your tennis game.
There are no shortcuts, but with Jim’s help, you can start today building a foundation that will absolutely raise the level of your game.
"Building a Kick Serve" covers the following key areas:
- Racquet Head Speed - Developing additional racquet head speed is critical to implementing the kick serve. Jim takes you through each element and provides some key drills to improve your racquet speed.
- Brusing Up - A kick serve generates excessive topspin, and you'll learn now to brush up on your serve and how to do this without risking injury to your rotator cuff.
Kick Serve Toss - The kick serve toss if far different than your flat serve or sidespin serve toss. Jim will show you the tricks to mastering this skill.
- Role of the Body - The body and back create the right swing path and torque for this shot.
- Slow-Motion Analysis - Using a former top ATP pro, Jim walks you through each element of an excellent kick serve.
- Tactics - Once you've mastered the stroke, you need to know how to win with it.