Now Free - eTennisTeam Service
Kim Shanley, Publisher
TennisOne has decided to start 2006 with a real bang: our eTennisTeam service is now free. Starting today, we've waived the $25 per team charge and everyone can start using this sophisticated and powerful web service to manage your tennis team. It takes 30-60 seconds to set-up a team by clicking on the Register Team link, and then you're on your way.
Why free? First, eTennisTeam saves captains and team members tons of time and effort, and it's a shame to see a great tool not put to use. Secondly, eTennisTeam helps teams and players be the best they can be, and that's certainly part of TennisOne's mission. Finally, we know you'll find it valuable, and we hope you'll tell your friends about it and TennisOne. That's good enough for us.
Thanks to the feedback of eTennisTeam captains, we've made dozens of improvements in eTennisTeam over the past three months, and you can see the captains' reactions in the testimonials below. Happy New Year from TennisOne.
Top Ten Reasons to Use eTennisTeam
- Saves hours of time filling out spreadsheets, and playing phone and
- Complete email tool for captain and team members, including links to
MapQuest maps for driving instructions.
- Players update their availability online, instantly showing the captain
and teammates who is available to play in matches and practices.
- Automatic email notifications to remind players of upcoming matches
and to update their availability.
- One-click confirmation makes it incredibly easy (and therefore more
likely) for players to confirm their availability for matches they've been
scheduled to play in.
- Player statistics are automatically compiled, including won/loss
records for doubles teams.
- Team blog to record match results and comments as the season progresses.
- Advice to captains on managing the team from some of the best teaching
- Online instruction to team on becoming the best team they can be!
- It's all FREE!
eTennisTeam Captain Testimonials
- The new player confirmation of the line-up is brilliant! With the color coding on the line-up and the easy "click to confirm" step within the e-mail for the player. You have just added a new feature that is a real time saver for captain and player alike.
- You did it! I just checked the summary and there they were...all of those S's and C's! Excellent. Also, I just sent out our next match line-up and am getting back the confirmations from my players. I love that feature!
- I just wanted to take a few minutes to thank you for developing the eTeams site, it's such a great tool for captains. I know Pam, my co-captain, and i can say that we've found it immensely helpful. In addition, Ron has been wonderful. we've been reporting to him any thoughts we've had of the site since we started using it about two weeks, and he constantly responds and attends to the needs and suggestions! it's great. Ron does a fabulous job. Thanks again for developing this. it's a great tool
- This is the first season that I've used eTennisTeam, and I think it's great. I love it that it e-mailed me when one of my scheduled players changed their availability, and I love the way it sends pre-match e-mails that include contact information.
- The changes you are making as time goes by are great. Very responsive and a nice JOB!
- My team is thrilled to be using the eTeam tennis site....I have recommended the site and membership to the captains of the 10 other teams at our club! By the way, the tool itself has been a GODSEND for me.
Sign-up today for eTennisTeam, and be the best captain or coach you can be!
Click Here to sign up and begin using all the benefits of eTennisTeam
Seven Doubles Principles for USTA League Players
"On the Switch, Play the Defensive Lob". In this series written specifically for league tennis players, David Brouwer outlines the principles of high-percentage play which is the foundation for success. In this article he talks about the four basic option you have when both partners are at the net and an opponent throws up a lob.
Use Your Opposite Hand to Improve Your Tennis Game
Dave Kensler discusses the importance of the non dominant hand, how to use it when playing tennis, and how it can effect your overall game! Groundstrokes, serving, returning serve, and the volley, knowing how to use your opposite hand will improve all of these strokes and make you a better player!
Game Planning for Singles Play
Ken DeHart discusses how to take advantage of your strengths to set up a game planning strategy that can help you win. But just as important, is what to do when your strategy is not working. In other words, plan B and when to use it. And surprisingly enough, there is always plan C.
If you wish to be removed from our newsletter list, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and leave the subject line blank. A confirmation email will be sent to you, and you will be removed from our newsletter list once you reply to that confirmation.
Copyright Notice: The contents of the TennisONE web site and contents forwarded to you by TennisONE are intended for your personal, noncommercial use. Republishing of TennisONE content in any way, including framing or posting of these materials on other Web sites, is strictly prohibited. See our full copyright statement